Terms of sale and return
1. The online store https://cbditaly.co.uk/ is owned by ORGANIC CBD ITALY KFT, Budapest, Garay 45, 1076, Hungary.
Validity of the sales contract, goods and price information
2. The terms and conditions of sale apply between https://cbditaly.co.uk/ (hereinafter the Online Store) and the customers (hereinafter the Customer) regarding the rights and obligations arising from the purchase of goods.
3. The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods from the Online Store.
4. The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. A fee for the delivery of the goods is added to the price.
5. The fee for the delivery of the goods depends on the location of the Customer and the method of delivery. The delivery fee will be displayed when ordering.
6. Information about the goods is provided in the Online Store directly next to the goods.
7. The online store reserves the right to change the terms of sale and sales prices. These changes will be reflected on the website.
Making an order
8. To order the goods, you must add the desired products to the shopping cart. To place an order, you must fill in the required data fields and select the appropriate method of product delivery. The amount of the fee, which can be paid via a bank link or another payment solution, is then displayed on the screen.
9. The Agreement enters into force upon receipt of the amount due to the current account of the Online Store.
10. If the ordered goods cannot be delivered due to expiration of the goods or for any other reason, the Customer shall be notified as soon as possible and the paid money (incl. Delivery costs) shall be refunded immediately, but not later than within 14 days of sending the notice.
11. The online store reserves the right to adjust prices. If the Customer submitted his order before the price changes took effect, the price of the goods, which was reflected at the time of invoicing, applies to him. The customer has no right to claim compensation for the difference.
12. The shipping costs of the goods shall be borne by the Customer and the corresponding price information shall be displayed next to the shipping method.
13. Shipments within Estonia will generally reach the destination specified by the Customer within 3-7 working days from the entry into force of the sales contract. Delivery outside Estonia takes place within 14 calendar days.
Liability and force majeure
14. The Online Store shall not be liable for damages caused to the Buyer or for the delay in the delivery of the product if the damage or the delay in the delivery of the product is due to a circumstance which the Online Store could not influence or foresee.
Right of withdrawal
15. Goods purchased from the https://cbditaly.co.uk/ online store are subject to the warranty and return procedure prescribed by the laws of the Republic of Estonia. Purchased goods have a 14-day right to return the goods upon receipt, in accordance with § 56 of the Law of Obligations Act.
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal entity.
16. The returned goods must be unused, undamaged and in original packaging. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the customer, unless the reason for the return is non-compliance with the ordered or defective goods.
17. If the goods have been used for purposes other than those necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods or have signs of use or wear, the Online Store has the right to reduce the refundable fee according to the decrease in the value of the goods.
18. The customer must notify of the wish to return the goods within 14 days after receiving the goods by writing a free-form application to the e-mail address email@example.com. The application must state the customer’s name, product name and order number.
19. The Customer shall be reimbursed for the returned goods immediately, but not later than 14 days after receipt of the withdrawal application.
20. The customer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or submit proof that he has handed over the goods to the carrier during the aforementioned period.
21. The online store may refuse to make refunds until the item that is the subject of the contract has been returned or until the buyer has provided proof that he has returned the item, whichever is earlier.
22. If the buyer has explicitly chosen a delivery method different from the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Online Store, the Online Store does not have to reimburse the consumer for the cost that exceeds the cost related to the usual delivery method.
23. Perishable products and products that have expired shall not be returned.
24. The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale transaction and reclaim the goods from the Client if the price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to a mistake.
25. The Online Store is not liable for defects that have occurred after the delivery of the goods to the Customer.
26. If the goods purchased from the Online Store have defects for which the Online Store is responsible, the Online Store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Online Store will return all fees associated with the sales contract to the Client.
27. The online store shall respond to the complaint submitted by the consumer in writing or in a form that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
28. Direct marketing and processing of personal data
29. The Online Store uses the personal data entered by the Customer (incl. Name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, bank details) only to process the order and send the goods to the Customer.
30. The online store transmits personal data to the company providing the transport service in order to deliver the goods.
31. The online store will send newsletters and offers to the Customer’s e-mail address only if Kleint has expressed a wish to do so by entering the e-mail address on the website and announcing his / her wish to receive direct mail notifications.
32. The Buyer has the opportunity to withdraw from the offers and newsletters sent to the e-mail at any time by notifying us by e-mail or by following the instructions in the e-mail containing the offers.
33. If the Customer has any complaints regarding the Online Store, they must be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
34. Disputes and disagreements arising out of these terms and conditions shall be settled by negotiation between the parties. If disputes and disagreements arising from the parties cannot be resolved through negotiations, both parties have the right to apply to the Consumer Protection Board or a court to defend their rights.
European Regulation 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as to the free movement of such data “(now” GDPR “) provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects with regard to data processing personal.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Data Controller CBDITALY.CO.UK – ORGANIC CBD ITALY KFT – Budapest, Hungary
Owner email address: email@example.com
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA:
The personal data that CBDITALY.CO.UK with a single shareholder will be in possession of are collected directly by the interested party when completing this form / form.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS:
The processing of your data, collected and stored in connection with the compilation of this form, has your consent as a legal basis and is carried out for the following purposes: responding to requests for information sent through the form, providing assistance and support services, proceeding by subscribing to the newsletter, send training, information and commercial communications, manage commercial affiliation activities.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA:
Within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless explicitly requested.
The collected data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of limitation of conservation”, art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines set by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
The interested party always has the right to request the Data Controller to access your data, to correct or cancel them, to limit the processing or to oppose the processing, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to the processing. by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR through simple communication to the Data Controller. The interested party may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
OBLIGATORY OR LESS OF DATA PROVISION:
We inform you that the provision of data is optional for some fields and for others (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and failure to provide mandatory data involves NOT sending the form.
The provision of consent to the processing of data by means of a special tick is optional, but essential to proceed with sending the form.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS:
The personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable medium, in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.